Mosaic is a rapidly growing provider of consumer lending solutions for the home energy market. Covered in Bloomberg, Forbes, Tech Crunch, and The New York Times, Mosaic is currently the largest residential solar lender by volume nationally and will be expanding into new verticals. Centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland, Mosaic is growing fast and we are looking for top talent to take us to the next level.
To help complement our growth, we are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide a broad array of administrative, logistical, and project-related Executive support for multiple executives. In this role, you will demonstrate the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion, and judgment.
- Provide seamless support to multiple executives including:
- Completing a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision
- Ability to be organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas of responsibility
- Anticipating challenges and planning ahead of need
- Understanding business priorities and proactively looking for ways to improve processes and create efficiency and scale for the leadership team.
- Proactively take measures to ensure all calendar information is up to date
- Plan, coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings including: Team meetings, conferences and social events
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestic and international
- Prepare conference rooms for meetings: Ensure all equipment is set-up and functional, food and beverages are available, and area is well maintained ahead of time
- Build effective internal/external working relationships and maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization.
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Having fun at work and helping others do the same
- 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Administrative or Executive Support role working closely with Senior/Executive/C-Level Management in a small or medium sized organization
- Excellent project management skills
- Highly level of proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google docs and building presentations; able to pick up internal systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Energetic, positive attitude, eager to excel
- Detail oriented, ability to establish priorities, juggle multi-task and meet deadlines
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
Mosaic provides competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment where people bring their full selves to work. We are deeply mission and vision driven, we support working remotely when needed and have unlimited vacation days. The company has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top