Director Operations Risk Compliance and Risk Review
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
The Director Operations Risk Compliance and Risk Review will report to Mosaic’s Chief Risk Officer. You will be instrumental in growing our Risk team.
- Responsible for managing installer scorecards and tracking installer performance
- Review of underwriting, collections and other operations
- Compliance with regulations and policies
- Fraud prevention
- Process management and Quality Assurance
- Developing and reviewing operational procedures
- Reviewing reports for accuracy and adequacy
- Identifying operations risk and inadequacy of controls
- Making recommendations on changes to procedures, controls and reports
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
- Experience working in a large bank in risk review, underwriting, collections or credit policy
- You have worked in the consumer lending space
- Expert with analyzing reports and identifying gaps
- Strong experience with writing reports
- You have advanced skills in MS Office
- Audit Experience
- Prior experience working at a FinTech company
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top