Director of Sales (West Coast)
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an experienced and driven Director of Sales for our West Coast region to join our amazing Sales team. This is an opportunity for someone to manage a team of partner account managers who interface with our strong local and regional dealer channel to promote our home improvement financing program. An ideal candidate is someone who has proven experience leading a team to outperform, as well as strong relationship building skills, particularly in B2B sales. If you are passionate about helping to grow our partner/dealer network and enthusiastic about our company, then this is the role for you.
- Lead and motivate team to exceed sales, performance, and quality goals
- Provide ongoing feedback, coaching, and training to enhance the sales team’s ability to succeed
- Promote Mosaic financing program to new dealers
- Support/manage dealer relationships and be a champion of Mosaic
- Balance dealer needs and requests with Mosaic business objectives and limitations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, acting as the voice of the channel to drive product and features
- Drive improvements in the sales process and organization to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the team
- Forecast and maintain the budget for the team
What you bring to the team
- Proven leadership skills: managing, motivating and earning the respect of a team
- Strong relationship building skills, especially in B2B
- Experience managing a dealer network
- Proven history of exceeding goals
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Data-driven by nature
- Problem-solving skills with the capability to mediate tough issues
- Ability to adapt to a competitive, dynamic, high growth environment, as well as market/dealer pressures
- Ability to travel (up to 30% of time)
- Experience with home improvement and residential solar industry
- Strong understanding of financial services, compliance, lending
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top