Director of Sales Operations
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an experienced and solutions-oriented Director of Sales Operations to join our amazing Sales team. This is an opportunity for someone to manage a wide range of programs relevant to the Mosaic Partner Channel, and be responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program. An ideal candidate is someone who has proven experience structuring an efficient sales operations organization, as well as effectively managing strategic initiatives. If you are passionate about helping to grow our partner/dealer network and enthusiastic about our company, then this is the role for you.
- Responsible for sales operations across multiple product lines, increasing leverage for account management teams and dealer network
- Tactically oversee contract management, new dealer vetting and onboarding, portfolio management and policies, product selection, reporting, technology infrastructure, controls, competitive market intelligence, deal/issue resolution
- Support strategic business planning and forecasting
- Support the sales team and cross-functional groups with CRM infrastructure
- Manage dealer application approval process, product selection, contract administration, and on-boarding for approved dealers and their sales reps.
- Track key internal and external sales metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Support, Capital Markets, Product, Legal, Risk, Credit, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Business Operations
- Manage (and build upon) existing sales operations team to meet business and division objectives
- Adapt to business needs as required.
What you bring to the team
- 5-10 years of sales operations experience required
- Proven process improvement experience using Six Sigma
- Demonstrated leadership skills: managing, motivating and earning the respect of a team
- Experience working in channel/dealer sales
- Proven history of successfully executing and managing strategic initiatives
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Problem-solving skills with the capability to mediate tough issues
- Ability to adapt in a lean, start-up environment that is dynamic and high growth
- Must be results and data driven, highly organized, and have experience analyzing complex data
- Experience with home improvement and residential solar industry
- Strong understanding of financial services, compliance, lending
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Assistant General Counsel
As Mosaic’s Assistant General Counsel, Veronica oversees the legal and regulatory compliance of company operations. She also drafts and negotiates contracts for every aspect of Mosaic’s business dealings.
Back to top