Director of Counterparty Risk
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
The Director of Counterparty Risk will report to Mosaic’s Chief Risk Officer. You will be an important addition to our Risk team. We are seeking candidates who have experience working in business banking or in a small commercial lending department.
- Review and approval of equipment manufacturers
- Underwriting of installers
- Monitoring counterparty performance
- Risk rating of installers, remodelers and other counter parties
- Delisting of third parties from approved installer lists
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or engineering
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience working for a bank or a FinTech company
- Expert in credit policy and underwriting of small businesses or commercial loans
- Familiar with risk rating methodologies and performance monitoring and tracking of counter parties
- Strong skill set with Microsoft Office; Excel and Power Point skills are a must
- Comfortable making presentations
- Experience writing reports
- Analytical and quantitative skills are a must
- Should be able to analyze reports and make recommendations
- Knowledge of Solar lending
- Experience rating installers or home improvement contractors
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top