Customer Support Associate - Underwriting
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Support Associate to join our growing and awesome Customer Support team. As a member of the Support team at Mosaic, you will make sure that all our products work for all of our customers. You'll work with sales representatives at Mosaic’s partner organizations - including some of the top solar companies in the industry - providing excellent service to help us all move toward 100% clean energy. You’ll also service Mosaic’s borrowers, investors, and community of supporters. You'll work in a highly collaborative and mutually supportive environment to help people profit from the growth of solar energy as well as drive down the costs of solar adoption. We are currently seeking top-performing credit analysts, loan processors, and help desk technicians to round out the team.
- Interact with partner sales reps, borrowers, investors, and supporters by phone, email or real-time chat.
- Gain unique insights into how solar systems are sold and financed at the top companies in the solar industry.
- Help optimize our internal and external processes to contribute to reducing the cost of solar energy for our customers.
- Work closely with other teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products.
What you bring to the team
- Love interacting with new people
- Enjoy talking about technical and/or financial concepts; will be comfortable explaining Mosaic's loan products and technology platform
- Can empathize with users and hear their questions to quickly understand the issues they face
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of a team
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product, even when you’re a little out of your depth
- Motivated to learn more about the financial services and solar industries
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top