Customer Support Associate
- Oakland, CA
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Mosaic is headquartered in Oakland, CA and is opening a new office in Phoenix to help support our growth. Come join our team and help shape the culture of our new Phoenix office as work towards 100% clean energy for all.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Support Associate to join our growing and awesome Customer Support call center team. As a member of the Support team at Mosaic, you will make sure that our products work for all of our customers. You'll work with sales representatives at Mosaic’s partner organizations - including some of the top solar companies in the industry - providing excellent service to help us all move toward 100% clean energy. You’ll also service Mosaic’s borrowers, investors, and community of supporters. You'll work in a fast paced highly collaborative and mutually supportive environment to help people profit from the growth of solar energy as well as drive down the costs of solar adoption. We are currently seeking a top-performing customer focused call center professional to help us launch our Phoenix office.
- Interact with installer and contractor partner sales reps and borrowers by phone or email.
- Cultivate and retain relationships with our customers through the delivery of personalized service
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction by resolving issues in a thoughtful and efficient manner
- Identify and escalate customer and product issues appropriately
- Help optimize our internal and external processes to contribute to a more efficient world class customer experience
- Work closely with other Mosaic teams to improve our product offerings and messaging around new products.
What you bring to the team
- Love interacting with people
- Enjoy talking about technical and/or financial concepts; will be comfortable explaining Mosaic's loan products and technology platform
- Can empathize with users and hear their questions to quickly understand the issues they face
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of a team
- Love constantly learning and re-learning a changing technical product, even when you’re a little out of your depth
- Polished writing skills - you are great at taking informative yet concise notes
- You're organized, efficient and have attention to detail
- Motivated to learn more about the financial services and solar industries
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Previous experience in finance, banking, home improvement or solar industry helpful
- Preferably Bilingual (Spanish speaking)
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, and have a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top