Credit Policy Director
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team in beautiful Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
The Credit Policy Director will report to Mosaic’s Chief Risk Officer. You will be instrumental in drafting credit policies, reviewing existing policies and analyzing businesses for viability and extension of credit. We are seeking candidates who have experience working for a large bank in the credit policy area.
- Drafting of credit policies
- Creation of risk governance framework
- Review of existing policies
- Preparation of reports and presentations
- Develop recommendations on changes to policies
- Analyze businesses for viability and extension of credit
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Economics (MBA is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience working at a large bank in the credit policy department
- Must have expertise in consumer lending
- Experience managing unsecured personal loans or home equity loans
- Experience in home improvement or auto lending will be a plus
- Experience in small business or commercial lending experience preferred
- Must have expertise in Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point skills are a must
- Strong presentation skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills are a must
- Should be able to analyze reports and make recommendations
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top