Credit and Risk Analyst
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
As a QA Analyst, you will work closely with the Loan Operations and Risk teams. We are seeking candidates who have experience working in the Consumer Lending industry and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Perform independent quality assurance reviews / testing to ensure accuracy
- Observe as processes, systems, and other documentation to confirm procedures and test against defined criteria
- Compile, analyze, and document detailed test results of quality assurance reviews
- Work with operations to identify trends in process weaknesses or failures
- Reinforce change management practices around version control governance and reviews
- Review reports for accuracy and adequacy
- Make recommendations on changes to procedures, processes, controls and reports
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following: quality assurance, financial services, loan servicing & underwriting
- You are an expert in consumer lending, with knowledge of underwriting and collections
- Intermediate – Advanced skill set in MS Office
- Experience in continuous process improvement and resolving operational issues
- Excellent writing skills and strong experience with writing reports
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Audit Experience
- Underwriting experience in home improvement or auto lending is preferred
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Assistant General Counsel
As Mosaic’s Assistant General Counsel, Veronica oversees the legal and regulatory compliance of company operations. She also drafts and negotiates contracts for every aspect of Mosaic’s business dealings.
Back to top