Chief of Staff (to CEO)
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To keep up with Mosaic’s exciting growth trajectory, we are looking for a Chief of Staff to our CEO, Billy Parish. This is a critically important role where you will be the principal ‘Facilitator’ for a wide range of initiatives ranging from tactical program management to high-level strategic execution. In order to be successful in this position, you will be a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Co-manage CEO workplan and execute on mission-critical objectives
- Improve processes and create efficiency for the company and leadership team
- Prioritize CEO’s time so he can effectively keep his finger on the pulse of the company while fulfilling commitments to stakeholders
- Fill any operational ‘gaps’ that don’t align with functional roles in the company
- Proactively resolve problems, mediate disputes, and deal with issues before they get to CEO
- Prep CEO for meetings, provide investor updates, and act as his ‘Stand-in’ as needed
- Act as a ‘trusted counsel’ to the CEO, providing insight and analysis on company operations, key management decisions and other areas
- Knowledge of or experience working in consumer lending industries
- Prior experience working closely with a CEO in a start-up or mid-size company
What you bring to the team
- Prior experience in managing business operations and/or business development
- Master at prioritizing and impeccable time management in a fast-paced, high growth start-up
- Radical candor and outstanding troubleshooting
- Multi-focal intelligence and a strong desire to contribute to Mosaic’s success
- Technically savvy and comfortable with learning new system
- Highly strategic with a focus on details
- Strong communicator with influencing skills
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top