Business Operations Project Manager
Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
The Business Operations (“BizOps”) team is broadly aligned to the functional areas of the organization. To keep up with Mosaic’s exciting growth trajectory, we are actively sourcing for an experienced and talented Business Operations Manager to join our Business Operations group. An ideal candidate is someone who will coordinate with Business & Tech stakeholders i.e. Sales, Servicing, Finance & Capital Markets, Operations, Legal/ Compliance and Product to execute cross-functional Programs, Projects and Processes. Your contributions will empower Mosaic to execute fast & flawlessly, and help support millions of people transitioning to clean energy with the leading solar finance company. Experience working in the Consumer Lending space is required.
- Lead planning, execution and end-to- end efficient delivery of multiple high visibility, high impact Projects/ Programs/ Processes using best-practice tools and artifacts
- Take complete ownership of Projects/ Programs from cradle to grave, carefully managing business case, scope, cost, schedule, action cycles, risks, issues, decisions, interdependencies and interim milestone
- Partner extensively with Product to aid in requirements gathering & scoping
- Act as a central positive force to bring all the stakeholders together and help drive the team to meet Project/ Program deliverables
- Manage communication with customers, key internal/ external stakeholders and senior management
- Constantly re-engineer business processes to bring about cost savings
What you bring to the team
- BS degree in Technology, Finance, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is a must; Master’s degree is a plus
- 5-10 years of prior experience in managing Business Operations and/or Project/ Process Management in Financial Services/ Consumer Lending Organizations
- Advanced skills in Google suite and Microsoft Office
- Non- egoistic ability to communicate cross-functionally and effectively within all levels of the internal organization, and externally with Vendors/ Banks/ Regulatory institutions
- Self--starter attitude and “get things done” mentality that requires little guidance to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated results and customer focus; analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership presence & ability to influence senior management
- Firm understanding of both Technology (Agile/ Product Development life cycle & methodologies) and Process/ Operational excellence
- Knowledge of or experience working in renewable energy industries
- Prior experience working in BizOps for high growth FinTech start-ups
- MS Degree
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have unlimited vacation days, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Assistant General Counsel
As Mosaic’s Assistant General Counsel, Veronica oversees the legal and regulatory compliance of company operations. She also drafts and negotiates contracts for every aspect of Mosaic’s business dealings.
Back to top