Mosaic is a rapidly growing provider of consumer lending solutions for the home energy market. Covered in Bloomberg, Forbes, TechCrunch, and The New York Times, Mosaic is currently the largest residential solar lender by volume nationally and will be expanding into new verticals. Centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland, Mosaic is growing fast and we are looking for top talent to take us to the next level.
To help complement our growth, we are searching for an Administrative Assistant and under the direct supervision of the Office Manager, this position provides administrative and secretarial support for the COO, as well as maintaining a working environment for an office of 110 staff members.
- Report directly to the Office Manager, assisting in workplace and facilities support - keep the office running in a highly efficient and quality way.
- Receptionist duties – front desk coverage, includes checking in all visiting bankers, investors, candidates, and other guests, ensuring a professional and memorable experience when visiting us.
- Conference Room setup/clean-up.
- Maintain supplies ranging from typical office supplies to our well-appointed kitchen and delicious array of food and beverage options.
- Perform kitchen duties on 2 floors – maintain cleanliness throughout the day
- Keep the awesomeness of Mosaic’s office with the building management
- Assist in planning and organizing the monthly company all staff, and various social events that the Mosaic team loves
- Prepare/receive/distribute mail, packages, misc. deliveries
- Perform a variety of general administrative tasks and projects as needed
- Minimum 1-year experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist.
- Self-directed individual who loves process, organization, and enjoys managing an office
- Confident, enthusiastic approach to supporting the culture
- High level of integrity
- Open and collaborative communicator (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Organized task master who is capable of managing multiple projects and priorities
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time
- Strong attention to detail – accuracy and thoroughness is critical
- Creative and resourceful problem solver
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Google Applications
- Ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of staff and a steady stream of interruptions
Must be currently authorized to work for any employer in the USA: Citizen, permanent resident
Mosaic provides competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment where people bring their full selves to work. We are deeply mission and vision driven, we support working remotely when needed and have unlimited vacation days. The company has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Marketing Project Manager
Ajay works on Mosaic’s Marketing Team. He facilitates collaborative projects involving multiple teams and helps produce the marketing content that different teams need.
Back to top