Mosaic makes it simple to go solar by leveraging technology and financial innovation, with a goal of providing access to clean energy for everyone. We are looking to collaborate with passionate, thoughtful people who want to make a real social impact while working to solve climate change. Come join our team centrally located in beautiful downtown Oakland and help build the movement towards 100% clean energy for all.
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Account Executive for our West Coast region to help us grow and support our preferred installers and their sales representative who offer Mosaic’s home solar loan. In this role, you will work closely with the Account Management Team to onboard new partners and provide world-class support to existing partners to help them sell solar to homeowners across the country. You will also actively solicit feedback on Mosaic’s products and services, conduct market intelligence, drive improvements, and act as an internal advocate for our partners.
- Empower a network of the largest residential solar developers and installers to succeed in deploying more solar
- Deliver a world-class experience and superior service to the Mosaic partner network
- Support Senior Account Manager/Director to drive home solar loan volume through Mosaic’s channel partners
- Master the Mosaic value proposition and positioning within the competitive landscape
- Conduct phone and web-based appointments with installers, sales reps and administrative/operations staff to build relationships, communicate developments, and collect feedback
- Present training materials to partners on Mosaic product, process, web-portal and compliance
- Collect, analyze, escalate and resolve installer issues
- Delight installers in day-to-day communications and maintain accurate records
- Represent installers’ needs to the Mosaic account management, support, and sales operations teams
- Conduct market intelligence research
- Track metrics to evaluate installer partners’ performance
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly team goals
- Work cross-functionally as a part of the Mosaic team to move the company forward
- Some travel required
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years successful B2B account management experience; preference for people with a track record of managing multiple partner accounts
- Documented top performance in in-home solar sales is a plus
- Strong account management experience
- Solar and Finance Industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of residential solar financial products
- Proven organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Experience with CRM required
- Analytical and data driven
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deep commitment to growing the movement for people-powered clean energy
As a customer focused and driven-to-win organization, there are many exciting reasons to join the Mosaic team. We provide competitive salaries, quality healthcare and an enjoyable, be-yourself office environment. We are deeply mission and vision driven, have a generous PTO program, and support flexible schedules when needed. Mosaic has a dynamic, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment, which requires a professional, flexible, self-starter attitude. We believe in hiring the best, the brightest, and cultivating a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Mosaic's Employees
Manager, Back Office Engineering
Julie oversees one of Mosaic’s trio of Engineering Teams. Together with her team, Julie works with product managers and oversees the back-end aspects of Mosaic’s financial accounting and commerce.
Back to top