Webinar Events Coordinator
- Washington, DC
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with over 4,000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices is seeking an Events Coordinator focusing on coordinating marketing webinar events across the firm.
This position will report to the Marketing and Communications Senior Events Manager and will reside in the Washington, DC office.
Candidates must be self-motivated, detail-oriented, solution-driven, tech-savvy, committed to excellence in the workplace, and have outstanding organizational and client service skills. This position requires the ability to work on multiple projects at one time and the ability to work well under pressure while managing to deadlines. Flexibility to work overtime, evening and weekend hours, and travel when necessary is required.
- Serves as liaison with marketing colleagues and technical/logistical support for the coordination of marketing webinars, including individual programs and series.
- Reviews and updates webinar process and conducts trainings for marketing colleagues on process needs.
- Develops project task lists and timelines for marketing webinars and the associated planning process.
- Acts as administrator of the marketing webinar platform.
- Tracks, reports and analyzes registrations and event attendees, prepares quarterly report of marketing webinar performance.
- Updates and manages calendar of marketing webinars.
- Assists with creation of marketing emails and lists in association with webinars as needed, updates and manages library of standard/script language.
- When necessary, assists with the reserving of conference rooms, equipment, etc.
- Conducts test runs as needed with presenters and marketers.
- Provides support in real time by participating in live webinars.
- Develops scripts and acts as "host" for webinars when necessary.
- Fields questions from participants during events.
- Liaises with technical support team on technical issues.
- Coordinates CLE applications and submissions for webinars.
- Fields and summarizes post-event surveys as appropriate.
- Follows up after events to obtain and document event feedback from the applicable departments or practice groups and from event attendees to help measure ROI on participation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree (in a related marketing discipline) from a four-year college or university; and
- A minimum of three years of related work experience (training coordination, event planning, project coordination/management etc.) in a corporate environment, or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency in WebEx as well as other online webinar platforms, including On24.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Excellent writing skills and proofreading skills are required.
- Must be proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and database applications.
- Law firm experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret general business documents, instructions and manuals, write routine business correspondence, and speak effectively with employees, clients, and vendors.
- Advanced arithmetic skills (compute rate, ratio, percent; able to draw and interpret graphs and charts).
- Ability to solve practical problems, dealing with a variety of variables where little standardization exists.
- Ability to interface with clients and all levels of office, practice group, and firm management.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and may occasionally be required to move about. The employee is also regularly required to use a computer, involving substantial movements of the wrists, hands and fingers. The employee is also required to regularly communicate with others.
- The employee may also occasionally be expected to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm's California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / email@example.com
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top