Are you meticulous, have a knack for content design and have a keen eye for the smallest details? Are you an excellent communicator, collaborator and able to execute on concepts?
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with over 4,000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is currently seeking a Production Artist for the firm's Creative team. Reporting to the Director of Creative & Brand Management, the Production Artist provides graphic support services utilizing the layouts, techniques, colors and styles established by the design team to produce marketing materials in both print and digital formats.
Candidates must be creative, self-motivated and detail-oriented, committed to excellence in the workplace, and have outstanding organizational skills.
- Creates and produces print and digital materials using design templates to maintain the firm's style and guidelines.
- Liaises with business development and marketing colleagues to discuss project requests and best solutions.
- Maintains project lists on the graphics database.
- Monitors multiple assigned projects through initial layout, changes, approvals and production to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Handles administrative and other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a bachelor's degree in graphic arts, fine arts or a related field and have 1- 3 years of relevant experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- HTML coding is required.
- Ability to use graphic design software on Mac and PC platforms.
- Must have experience with motion graphics and After Effects.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 software: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
- Ability to format documents in MS Office programs including Word and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Fireworks software is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills are essential.
All resume submissions must include a cover letter containing work samples, including documents and portfolio links. Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com and selecting "Careers".
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm's California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / email@example.com
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top