Marketing Operations Assistant- Regulatory Practices
- New York, NY
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with over 4000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is seeking a Marketing Operations Assistant to support the firm's Regulatory practice groups. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Business Development and Marketing, the Marketing Operations Assistant will support the operational and project management activities related to the practices' strategic business development, marketing and knowledge management objectives. This position will work closely with lawyers, the Marketing and Communications team, and other professionals across the firm in organizing and executing related activities. The Marketing Operations Assistant will have access and be exposed to broad resources across the Morgan Lewis Marketing and Communications department, including a public relations team and a website and digital media team as well as various practice, industry and firm wide initiative teams.
The successful candidate will be expected to coordinate day-to-day activities with supervision, respond to requests from multiple stakeholders across the firm including lawyers and Marketing colleagues and collaborate and work with all levels of the firm, practice group and office management to accomplish tasks . Candidates must be responsive, self-motivated, a team player, committed to excellence in the workplace, and have excellent attention to detail. Intellectual curiosity and high levels of judgment, discretion, responsiveness, and initiative are also needed. This position requires a high energy level and flexibility with work outside of traditional business hours.
- Participates in the tracking and reporting of proposals, pitches, RFPs, presentations, and communications materials.
- Liaises with lawyers and marketers to collect experience data and coordinates with the Director of Business Development Systems to make sure the data is in the firm's experience database.
- Maintains experience lists and accolades in practice group marketing materials.
- Supports the preparation of credentialing, league table and award submissions.
- Develops and maintains contact lists through the firm's CRM, InterAction.
- Assists with seminar, webinar, and event activities as needed including updating the Global Events Calendar, the creation of mailing lists and documenting follow up activities in CRM.
- Records attendees from webinars and seminars in InterAction and ensures attendees who were not already in the database are entered.
- Drafts content and distributes newsletters.
- Helps develop and maintain FileSite organizational structure for management of marketing materials.
- Assists with maintenance of attorney profiles on firm website and within firm systems.
- Monitors deadlines and organizes calendars to support marketing events and activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of two years of relevant professional experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Excellent writing skills are required.
- High degree of proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and database applications.
- Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills are essential.
- Law firm experience is preferred.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm's California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - email@example.com
Back to top