Marketing Coordinator- Transactional Practices
- Boston, MA
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with over 4,000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator for the firm's Transactional practice areas. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the firm's Project Finance, Infrastructure and Natural Resources, Real Estate and Private Client groups in all marketing and business development projects and activities related to the practices' strategic marketing and business development plans. This position will work closely with lawyers at all levels and Business Operations, Business Development, Strategy and Development, and the Marketing and Communications team across the firm in organizing and coordinating all related activities.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will support the implementation of the practice areas' marketing and business development plans and will be expected to coordinate day-to-day activities with supervision. Candidates must be self-motivated and detail-oriented, be a strong writer who is able to draft and synthesize content into compelling messages, and have outstanding organizational skills. This position requires a very high energy level and flexibility with overtime and occasional business travel.
- Drafts and coordinates pitches, RFP responses, and presentations under the direction of lawyers and marketing team colleagues.
- Drafts and coordinates accolade submissions.
- Plans and executes seminar/event/webinar activities for the practice groups nationally.
- Drafts internal and external communications and marketing collateral.
- Develops and maintains mailing lists, contact lists, and client profiles using the firm's CRM, InterAction.
- Supports speaking and authorship opportunities with professional and trade organizations.
- Collaborates with other marketing, business development, communications, and graphics team members.
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university.
- Minimum of three years of experience including creating and preparing marketing collateral, pitch proposals, presentations and RFP responses and possess excellent writing skills. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Strong organizational, team building, and communication skills are essential.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills are required.
- Must be proficient in the use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and database applications.
- Law firm or professional services experience is strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com and selecting "Careers".
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm's California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / email@example.com
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top