Finance Program Manager
Reporting to the Senior Director, the Finance Program Manager assists with managing large-scale programs of projects related to technology within the Finance Department.
• Assist with managing a medium to large-scale program from planning to completion by facilitating meetings with project stakeholders and personnel.
• Identify and mitigate risks across multiple, interdependent projects by identifying trigger events; establishing contingency plans; anticipating and managing dependencies affected by ongoing changes across projects; recommending ways to mitigate future risks and influencing leadership to take action on these recommendations.
• Ensure the alignment, buy-in, and support of diverse project stakeholders by building and maintaining relationships with internal customers, third party vendors, and business leadership.
• Work closely with program sponsors and/or review boards to determine program goals, influence the prioritization of deliverables, and facilitate decisions necessary for program delivery.
• Monitor and maintain task progress against established timelines.
• Establish and monitor Department budget; streamlining operations for efficiency.
• Document all tasks, milestones and project artifacts in Jira and Confluence
• Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
• Preferred but not required: Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
• A minimum of least five years of comparable experience leading multiple, medium to large-scale, enterprise-wide project initiatives in a complex environment; familiarity with Legal industry is desired.
• At least five years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of project life cycle methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall, process management, organizational change), in a technology field such as software implementation, development or an infrastructure environment.
• Experience working with enterprise Project Portfolio Management tools in a project management capacity. Ex. MS-Project, JIRA, Confluence
• Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to lead project teams
• Planning and organizational skills; Budgeting experience
• Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
• Strong technical skills including MS Office, Sharepoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional Reader, JIRA, Confluence and WebEx
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / email@example.com
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top