- New York, NY
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading international law firms is seeking to add additional attorneys to existing and future discovery document review projects in our New York, NY Office.
The Morgan Lewis eData team delivers innovation and efficiency across all of the discovery and information governance challenges our clients face.
Using the best of technology and mobility, we have the global capacity to provide end-to-end discovery and information governance anywhere on the planet.
Our unique hybrid team of lawyers and technologists serves clients across a wide range of industries and practice areas.
Our mission is to combine great lawyering with technology and process to deliver real efficiency and value to clients.
See more at:
- Performs document review and other project level support including making redactions, privilege logging, and assisting with witness and deposition preparation
- Supports due diligence and contract management process by reviewing all different types of contracts and agreements to extract out key information
- Supports information governance projects by reviewing and revising record retention policies and schedules
- Provides support, as necessary, to eData Associates (e.g. performing database searches, batching of documents, preparing status reports)
- Bachelor's degree (B.A); Juris Doctorate (J.D)
- Bar Membership: Provide proof of an active bar membership in New York, as well as proof of good standing.
- Previous formal discovery document review experience (at least 1 project) including experience with document review platforms
- Experience reviewing and revising existing record retention policies, as well as performing legal research to identify retention periods for specific record types
- Experience reviewing, analyzing and extracting information from all different types of contracts
- Self-starter; able to work independently with strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with all levels of personnel
- Strong client service orientation
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm's California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - email@example.com
Back to top