E-Data Administrative Coordinator
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
With direct oversight, this position is responsible for leading and overseeing a functional area within the eData Operations group as defined below. This position ensures that the eDiscovery eData data processing, review, production, training and hosting services are of the highest quality.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
First point of contact for the eData Client Service and eData Practice Support teams regarding requests or issues related to their functional area.
- Completing general daily administrative assistant tasks and support (monitoring inbox, basic scheduling, travel arrangements, time management, proof reading, reimbursements etc.).
- Supporting the administrative billing effort, including completing monthly eData Billing file and reviewing, researching and resolving any administrative billing issues.
- Preparing reports and completing analysis regarding billing and matter administration.
- Preparing client forecast and month end reporting;
- Preparing and issuing invoicing back-up memos for eData services when required by firm billers.
- Preparing administrative support to eData Attorneys and Project Managers.
- Assisting eData leadership team with planning, scheduling, and managing budgets for internal and external meetings, presentations, trainings or special events.
- Providing administrative back-up for other eData Coordinators, including but not limited to:
- Supporting invoicing procedure, including reviewing and monitoring Chrome River invoice approvals.
- Reviewing/Researching/Resolving vendor invoicing issues and aging reports.
- Preparing productivity and utilization reports and summaries for eData Practice Technology Department.
- Preparing reports and summary analysis for eData client unbillable matters.
- Tracking all new matters and iterative technology budgets for matters.
- Assisting with close of month eData Time Entry audit process.
- Preparing and disseminating missing Chain of Custody notifications to eData Practice Technology Team.
- Preparing, disseminating, and following-up on late time entry notifications for eData Practice Technology team.
- Inputting information into administrative databases for individual case matters.
- Assisting with monitoring and administering eData PT administrative applications, which include running reports, logging, and developing workflow for administrative processes.
- At the direction of manager, participating in testing and evaluation of eData administrative systems.
- Understanding and running reporting out of the various Litigation Support application and systems.
This job requires:
- a Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in business, information systems or related field from four-year college or university,
- Minimum 1 year of experience; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; customer service and people management skills
- A Self-starter, with strong teamwork and planning/organizational skills
- Proven problem solving skills with the ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
- The ability to read and interpret general business documents, instructions and manuals, write routine business correspondence, and speak effectively with employees, clients, and vendors.Strong technical skills including mastery of Microsoft Office applications (including SharePoint and OneNote)
- Law firm management applications such as Chrome River, DTE, Kronos, Elite a plus; but applicant must have ability to learn and adapt to new software applications and platforms
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - email@example.com
Back to top