Design Coordinator - eData
- Philadelphia, PA
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Design Coordinator will support the eData legal solutions design process across all design phases: from concept development through final product. This position will take on individual projects as well as support and collaborate on projects driven by the practice group design and development team. This position will work closely with the Industrial Designer, practice group leadership, application developers, and other stakeholders within eData, to help deliver exceptional virtual and physical client solutions, from web and OS applications to brick and mortar based legal products.
- Utilize various design disciplines to support the development of new legal solutions and products that align with firm business and practice development goals and best practices.
- Develop design prototypes; assist the practice group in translating end user requirements into concepts and deliverables across design phases.
- Provide creative support for the practice group design and development team through implementation and production of projects.
- Provide a high attention to detail to ensure quality through implementation and production of projects.
- Complete administrative assignments related to the design process, to include, but not limited to: scanning, retouching, inputting copy edits, and creating presentation materials from practice group and client input.
- Research new design ideas and complete day-to-day tasks in support of the practice group's design and development agenda.
- Provide project timelines and status reports on assigned tasks, troubleshooting efforts, and documentation to practice group leadership as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job requires:
- A Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, strongly preferred, and a minimum three years of relevant experience, preferably with a major law firm or eDiscovery vendor,
- Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
To perform the job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following knowledge skills and abilities:
- Written communication skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Project management skills
- Planning/organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands
- Ability to read and interpret general business documents, instructions and manuals, write routine business correspondence, and speak effectively with employees, clients, and vendors.
- Basic arithmetic skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide all units of measure)
- Ability to solve practical problems, dealing with a variety of variables where little standardization exists
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a basic knowledge of / be proficient in the following software:
- Microsoft Office Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Visio, Project Professional
- Adobe XD
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and may occasionally be required to move about. The employee is also regularly required to use a computer, involving substantial movements of the wrists, hands and fingers. The employee is also required to regularly communicate with others.
- The employee may also occasionally be expected to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- This job requires the following hours: (indicate any exceptions to regular office hours).
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm's California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - email@example.com
Back to top