Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with almost 4000 lawyers and staff in 30 offices is seeking a Billing Specialist reporting to the Billing Supervisor/Billing Manager. This position will reside in the Philadelphia, PA and will support the billing function on a firm-wide basis and is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely preparation of client bills for assigned partners.
• Generates and distributes demand and monthly proformas to billing attorneys
• Processes edits, transfers and changes as directed by billing attorney
• Produces draft bills for approval
• Cooperatively works with billing attorneys and secretaries to prepare final bills to forward to clients.
• Responsible for researching client account activities, resolving billing inquires and generating reports on demand.
• Bachelor's Degree, from four-year college or university, preferred, and a minimum of two years of Elite Billing experience, or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demand note billing and Associate's degree in accounting or accounting certificate preferred.
• To perform this job successfully, the candidate will be flexible, have the ability to manage multiple projects within tight deadlines and work well in a team-oriented environment.
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills a must. Flexibility to work overtime preferred.
Qualified candidates must apply online by visiting our website at www.morganlewis.com and selecting "Careers."
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - email@example.com
Back to top