Asbestos Litigation Paralegal
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with over 4,000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, is seeking a Litigation Paralegal reporting to the Paralegal Manager. This position will reside in the Boston or Houston office and will be responsible for supporting a national team of attorneys and paralegals.
• All aspects of asbestos case management including the discovery process, trial preparation, tracking and communicating case related dates/deadlines and information.
• Database maintenance.
• The review and preparation of documents, reports and correspondence.
• A Bachelor's degree from a 4-year accredited college or university.
• Detail-oriented, motivated, creative and capable of managing multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines in a demanding, but rewarding, environment.
• A strong team player, as well as the ability to work on independent projects.
• The ability to adapt to change; work independently with minimal supervision; and work under strict deadlines.
• Self-motivated, exercising sound judgment, demonstrating good time-management and teamwork skills.
• A commitment to providing excellent client service, and effectively interacting with clients as well as staff at all levels.
• The flexibility to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines.
• Working knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel, required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
• Prior paralegal experience in a litigation environment, including experience with claim intake and case management skills, is highly desired.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - email@example.com
Back to top