Administrative Practice Assistant
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with over 4,000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices, has several openings for Administrative Practice Assistants, reporting to the Administrative Support Manager. These positions will reside in the San Francisco or Silicon Valley offices and will be responsible for providing a broad range of administrative support to our firm's practice groups in an environment where superior client service is emphasized and practiced.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Maintaining case and client files.
- Processing new business intake and related forms.
- Time entry, answering phones and taking messages, scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings; arranging audio and video conferences.
- Processing expense reports, check requests, scanning, copying, word processing, and coordinating incoming/outgoing mail, faxes and emails.
- Arranging travel and preparing travel itineraries.
- Providing legal research, case support and project assistance.
- Developing and maintaining a system/process for tracking matters that require future attention.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree and one (1) year of internship or professional experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional services industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility to work overtime is required.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm's California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - email@example.com
Back to top