Accounts Receivable Assistant
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, one of the world's leading global law firms with almost 4000 lawyers and staff in 31 offices is seeking an Accounts Receivable Assistant reporting to the Supervisor of Accounts Receivable. This position will reside in the San Francisco, CA office and will be responsible for performing a variety of duties that support the overall accounts receivable function including responding to client and attorney requests for information, facilitating monthly statement process, pulling invoices, investigating client short payments and documenting activities in the Accounts Receivable Collection System (ARCS).
- Support Staff in monthly Statement process;
- Handle all incoming messages to Accounts Receivable 800 line;
- Handle all incoming email requests to department email account;
- Complete all third party (non-litigation) audit requests;
- Complete Vendor set up forms;
- Responds to and resolves queries from clients orpartners regarding payments and invoice requests; and
- Document all activities in the Collection Software Program - ARCS
- Call clients at the direction and supervision of team members
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, in Business Administration or a related field,
- Solid verbal and written communication skills ;
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to adapt to change and balance competing demands;
- Ability to read and interpret general business documents, instructions and manuals, write routine business correspondence, and speak effectively with employees, clients, and vendors;
- Advanced arithmetic skills (compute rate, ratio, percent; able to draw and interpret graphs and charts);
- Ability to solve practical problems, dealing with a variety of variables where little standardization exists; and
- Determine when help is needed and when to ask questions.
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Pursuant to applicable state and municipal Fair Chance Laws and Ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
California Applicants: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, the following link contains the Firm's California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice for Candidates which explains the categories of personal information that we collect and the purposes for which we use such personal information. CCPA Privacy Notice for Candidates
Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP is also an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Morgan Lewis and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please call or email the following contacts:
- Professional Staff positions - 1-866-963-7137 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lawyer/Summer Associate positions - email@example.com
Back to top