Director of Lifecycle Marketing
MoneyLion is seeking an analytical, creative, and highly motivated lead for all Lifecycle growth marketing. The Director of Lifecycle Marketing is the heart of the member relationship, the engagement engine at MoneyLion, and an active participant in nurturing the value of the customer’s experience and product journey. The successful candidate will have an owner/operator mentality to oversee customer account growth & retention. The success of this role will be measured through customer base engagement, retention, lifetime value, daily active usage and revenue growth. The Director of Lifecycle Marketing will fulfill a dynamic role across many functions and has primary corporate leadership responsibility to develop work flows that advance MoneyLion’s product penetration, increase account growth and user retention, and ensure active usage. The candidate is equal parts growth marketer and business analyst who can understand the needs of the end user but also work collaboratively with product, data scientists, marketing, and creative coworkers to design and develop programs that will focus on improving acquisition, activation, retention, loyalty, and customer lifetime value. This role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, and work with all members of the Growth and Marketing teams.
- Own the lifecycle marketing and customer onboarding programs for different customer segments in order to increase active usage, cross-sell, up-sell, retention and minimize, churn
- Develop targeted campaigns and experiences to leverage human behavior, growth psychology, life trigger marketing and best practices
- Lead the Firm’s engagement and lifecycle strategy which including product activation, retention, and loyalty
- Lead and partner with creative teams to execute marketing campaigns and achieve key goals
- Proactively partner with cross-functional teams (product, design, analytics, operations, customer service, business development) to execute and analyze program/campaign effectiveness.
- Comfortable with CRM platforms and leveraging event triggers to automate lifecycle and engagement touchpoints.
- Define business cases and prioritize among competing initiatives to meet ROI goals.
- Continually test and learn from different approaches with an eye to optimize against goals.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical mindset, using both qualitative and quantitative data to guide strategy Generate weekly and monthly reports to track campaign channel results across all markets
- 5-10 years of work experience in Marketing, Growth, Business Analytics, or Strategy Consulting; minimum
- 5 years in Growth Marketing function, with experience in B2C mandatory, and experience in consumer finance and credit cards preferred
- A love of data – can analyze a marketing funnel to size growth opportunities, build tests to measure the impact, and synthesize raw data into actionable campaigns for new and existing initiatives Structured thinker and ability to solve complex problems and manage projects
- Demonstrated track record in growth experimentation and lifecycle marketing
- Candidate should have an understanding of fintech peer group, disruptors, vendor landscape and emerging providers
- Candidate should have experience working cross functionally including Product, Analytics, Engineering, Business Development and CRM platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEM, SEO, social, landing page optimization) Experience with mobile apps measurement (user acquisition, re-engagement) Strong presentation skills a must
- Self-starter with drive to succeed in a quickly changing business environment
- Bachelor’s degree
MoneyLion is committed to equal employment opportunities for all employees. Inside our company, every decision we make regarding our employees is based on merit, competence, and performance, completely free of discrimination. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Within that team, no one will feel more “other” than anyone else. We realize the full promise of diversity and want you to bring your whole self to work every single day.
Back to top