YARN WEIGHER AND SERVER - EDEN, NC
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
1ST SHIFT 7AM-3PM M-F
WEIGH YARN FOR DYEING
- SECURE AND PUSH EMPTY TRUCK TO RAW STORAGE AREA
- ENSURE YOU HAVE CORRECT YARN COUNT AND SHIPPERS LOT NUMBER CORRESPOND
- USE WIRE CUTTERS AND PPE - OPEN BALES TO ACCESS SKEINS
- PICK UP SKEINS AND PLACE ON TRUCK FOR WEIGHING - USE FORK LIFT IF NECESSARY
- RECORD DATA ON PRODUCTION TICKETS AND ENTER INTO COMPUTER TERMINAL
SERVICE SKEIN REELING PROCESS
- USE LIFT TRUCK TO SERVICE THE SKEIN REELING OPERATION WITH CONTAINERS OF YARN
- SERVICE REELS WITH PLASTIC LINED CONTAINERS OR WIDE SKEIN TRUCKS
- STACK AND BAND PALLETS AND BOXES AND TRANSFER THEM TO PROPER STORAGE AREA
- USE LIFT TRUCK TO TRANSPORT FULL / EMPTY CONTAINERS OR WIDE SKEIN TRUCKS OF YARN TO DESIGNATED LOCATIONS.
- COLLECT, ID, AND WEIGH WASTE YARN
- USE LIFT TRUCK TO MOVE CONTAINERS OF YARN
- USE TOW TRUCKS TO TRANSPORT WEIGHED YARN TO THE DYE TUBS FOR DYEING
- USE TOW TRUCKS TO TRANSPORT DYED YARN TO EXTRACTING AREA
- CHANGE BOTTLES OF GAS AND GOOK UP TRUCKS TO ELECTRIC CHARGERS AS NECESSARY.
- INSURE MAINTENANCE OF LIFT TRUCK AND DAILY INSPECTIONS COMPLETED
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a High School Diploma / GED
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to communicate with others using the English language.
- Must be able to work in warm environment.
- Must be able to distinguish between a variety of shades of color.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must follow OSHA and Company provided Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Must be able to follow attendance policy.
- Computer skills required due to data entry.
- LTO experience preferred.
- Experience using Tare scale preferred.
Back to top