Wrapper - Non Woven
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
EOE Minorities / Females /Protected Veterans / Disabled
- Keep area clean at all times
- Quality minded
- Wrap the finished rolls of padding in plastic
- There are 2 wrappers per Card Line. After the rolls are wrapped they are picked up and put in buggies by hand. Each card line will produce approximately 20,000 lbs of 1st quality padding per shift
- Monitoring the quality of the product coming off of his machine.
- Responsible for weighing the padding and giving the information to the Roll-up Operator.
- Must break down the machine when there is a problem, such as jammed rollers, broke chains, etc.
- Work with Maintenance personnel on machine breakdowns and to help with troubleshooting.
- Responsible for helping with the entire clean up of his line
- Report any deficiencies in safety, quality, or productions to the Card Line Operator.
- Remove scrap from the roll-up and put into cages.
- Drive Lift Truck to replace full buggies and move 12 foot rolls
* Night Shift: 7pm - 7am *
- Ability to perform basic math calculations such as addition and subtraction.
- Ability to communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports.
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines.
- Previous Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Ability to Multi-task .
- Must be atleast 18 years old.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds constantly throughout a 12 hour shift.
- Ability to constantly bend, crouch, and stoop throughout the shift.
- Must also be able to work in non-climate controlled facilities.
- Ability to work in an environment that is noisy, high traffic production floor.
Back to top