Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Mohawk is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different facilities. Mohawk is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
Primary Objective: Performs a variety of functions mainly related to production scheduling and AGV traffic systems. Assure production lines are continually supplied with material. If needed manually deliver product to lines with forklift.
- · Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitor that all production lines are being supplied with material using SGV manager, WMS and Shop floor systems.
- Consolidates and organize warehouse (Overflow). Monitoring WMS to ensure rows are at adequate levels.
- Audit warehouse for stacking and other issues. Identify and correct issues.
- Reset and recover AGV’s as needed. Report AGV’s and system issues daily to ET and/or IT.
- Assist AGV Tech with cleaning of AGV’s. Clean the sensors on AGV’S during shift.
- Assist with Battery maintenance, adding water and charging.
- Operates forklifts for various tasks.
- Assists production operations with sorting/rework of WIP.
- Using Shopfloor track containers and convert containers as needed.
- Repair containers by replacing missing bolts/tighten loose bolts. Also replace damage divider boards.
- Inventory of containers which are staged in overflow area.
- Stage material for lines from overflow.
- Assist with receiving incoming material such as pad roles.
- Housekeeping of warehouse/department.
- Assist shift leader with daily operation. Also performs other tasks and special projects as directed.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Achieves minimum acceptable levels on Work Keys assessment tests for Applied Mathematics, Locating Information and Reading for Information
- 1-3 years of forklift experience
- 1+ years of warehouse/inventory experience
- 1+ years of warehouse management systems experience
- Ability to utilize a computer using MS office and email
- Good written/oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain an organized work area
- Abilty to safely operate a forklift
Back to top