WHSE FORKLIFT OP
Marazzi USA plays a key role within the strong global presence of Marazzi Group by decisively meeting the tile needs of the North American market. Manufacturing and sourcing of a vast array of products – porcelains, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics and metallics – brings a total tile package that addresses aesthetic and performance requirements of designers, architects and homeowners.
Now a subsidiary of Dal-Tile, Inc., Marazzi is currently sourcing for a Warehouse Forklift Operator to join our team in Florence, AL. Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Marazzi.
The Warehouse Forklift Operator performs a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse.
- Safely operates a forklift.
- Moves pallets of materials from one location to another.
- Verifies quantity and product information against production ticket.
- Fills out production ticket information for warehouse data entry.
- Practices safety and good housekeeping.
Education and Knowledge:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience; Certified Forklift Operator
- 0-1 years previous manufacturing/production experience
- Good oral and written communications skills. Good record keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak basic English.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k Employee Purchase Discount Tuition Reimbursement
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top