Warehouse Associate I - Garner NC
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Starting Pay $12.641st shift Available***
- Perform various functions in support of warehouse operation, including shipping, loading and delivery of flooring products. Position requires multiple skills and extensive knowledge of warehouse functions and operation.
- Must be able to efficiently perform all of the following functions:
- Forklift certified and able to operate all types of lift truck equipment in assigned facility.
- Operate all banding and wrapping machines within assigned facility.
- Operate Glad Hand Locks to lock trailers.
- Perform cycle counts and other inventory control functions.
- Operate AS400 Plan Loader to receive trucks, open and close truck doors.
- At least 6 months experience in a warehouse position.
- Operate forklift equipment and pass the Mohawk lift truck certification test..
- Ability to operate banding and wrapping machines in assigned facility
- Dependable, with good attendance record.
- Basic computer knowledge required
- AS400 a Plus
- Leadership skills a plus
Back to top