WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE I - FREMONT, CA
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
Starting Pay $ 15.30
Hours: 3rd Shift
Perform various functions in support of warehouse operation, including shipping, loading and delivery of flooring products. Position requires multiple skills and extensive knowledge of warehouse functions and operation.
Must be able to efficiently perform all of the following functions:
Plus at least 2 of the following functions:
- Forklift certified and able to operate all types of lift truck equipment in assigned facility.
- Operate all banding and wrapping machines within assigned facility.
- Operate Glad Hand Locks to lock trailers.
- Operate vinyl and carpet cut tables in assigned facility.
- Perform cycle counts and other inventory control functions.
- Operate AS400 Plan Loader to receive trucks, open and close truck doors.
- Develop routes for local truck driver deliveries when routing system is down.
- Handle and coordinate floor sample materials assigned to facility.
- At least 6 months experience in a warehouse facility
- Operate forklift equipment and pass the Mohawk lift truck certification test.
- Ability to operate banding and wrapping machines in assigned facility.
- Experience with cut tables helpful.
- Working knowledge of AS400 system, or willingness to learn system operation.
- Dependable, with good attendance record.
Back to top