TWISTER OPERATOR -CARADON- CHATSWORTH, GA
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Operator loads and positions yarn on production machinery in twisting dept.
- Maintains Machine and works to successfully reach production levels required.
- Move Buggies containing cores of yarn from warehouse to twisting dept and place the the buggy at the machine of responsibility.
- Remove yarn from buggy and place a full package of yarn into bucket grasping free yarn ends place the tension device into the cone of yarn using the foot controls then feed the ends of yarn through the bottom of the bucket.
- When pushing foot control the ends are blown up toward the operator where the operator will grasp the ends and twist them together will then reach up and place a core between the clams and fasten the ends of yarn to the cone.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Experience needed.
- Read and write in standard English
- Successful completion of all required health and environmental safety training
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines
Back to top