TRUCK DRIVER WAREHOUSE
Marazzi USA plays a key role within the strong global presence of Marazzi Group by decisively meeting the tile needs of the North American market. Manufacturing and sourcing of a vast array of products – porcelains, glazed ceramics, glass mosaics and metallics – brings a total tile package that addresses aesthetic and performance requirements of designers, architects and homeowners.
Now a subsidiary of Dal-Tile, Inc., Marazzi is currently sourcing for a Truck Driver to join our team in Florence, AL. Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Marazzi.
- Operates tractor & trailers to shuttle manufactured tile/supplies between manufacturing facility and warehouse.
- Operates tow motors and lifts to load and unload trailers
- Verifies transport documentation.
- Performs pre-trip inspection of truck and trailers.
- Ensures truck is loaded properly and CDL requirements are met.
- Sweeps trailers periodically.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL.
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent.
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of 12 months verifiable commercial driving experience (with a semi-tractor & trailer).
- Must be able to pass a DOT pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to pass a skills test (driving test).
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Must be able to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Must be able to safely operate equipment in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time. In addition, must be able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, and reach.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs, unassisted, several times throughout the workday.
- Must be able to maneuver heavy product (100-700 lbs.) repeatedly throughout the day.
- Must be knowledgeable of DOT regulations.
- Must be lift truck certified through Mohawk Industries.
- Must be willing and able to work any hours or shifts deemed necessary by management.
- Must have ability to operate Intermec equipment.
- May be exposed to extreme temperatures on a frequent basis.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be familiar with the region in general and the route specifically.
Back to top