Unilin Flooring, Thomasville, is a fast-paced, technologically advanced manufacturing facility that produces beautiful high quality laminate flooring. The plant operates 24/7, utilizing a 12 hour shift schedule.
We offer competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, paid holidays and vacation, 401(k) and much more!
Tool grinding individual who will sharpen, maintain, measure and balance tooling, as well as assist production with tooling related issues.
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures
- Grinds tooling (CNC erosion grinding)
- Measures tooling for pre-determined tolerances
- Balances all tools to specified requirements
- Maintains brief turn-around for serviced tooling
- Assists production with tooling related issues
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
High School diploma or equivalent.
At least 1 year grinding experience with wood cutting tools.
Above average mathematical skills; importance of accuracy with understanding results of actions taken when grinding. Must be quality driven with attention to detail.
Back to top