TILE & STONE GALLERY INTERNSHIP - SAMPLE EXPRESS
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Tile & Stone Gallery Intern maintains a sample inventory and ships samples to customers thereby maximizing sales
representatives’ time with customers.
- Ships samples and or submits same day, next day, or using other shipping means
- Tracks the inventory of samples and reorders samples when supplies are low
- Sets up sample work area, which includes building racking, shelves and creating labels
- Keeps sample area clean and well organized.
- Obtains and ships new products as quickly as possible to deploy to Sales Representatives
- Builds and designs custom sample boards
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management
- Performs other duties as required
Education and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong organization skills
- Basic math skills
- Customer service skills
- Detail oriented
- Fluency in English
- Safety conscious
- Must be able to operate various tile saws
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate must lift and/or move up to 80 pounds regularly. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Back to top