TILE LOADER - 2ND SHIFT
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Dot Mount Loader is responsible for operating a machine that sets tile into glue while sorting perfect and defective tiles. This is a Monday - Thursday position, working 10 hour shift from 3:30 pm - 2 am.
- Operates equipment that sets tile from mounting board into plastisol.
- Inspects and replaces defective tile(s) in mounting boards and sets into plastisol.
- Understands and ensures correct mounting of special patterns.
- Tracks amount of production for each line by SKU.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor and/or maintenance.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures and wears required personal protective equipment.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years prior manufacturing experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good record keeping skills.
- Accurate measurement capability.
- Ability to understand, speak and read basic English.
- Ability to work in a safe and conscientious manner.
- Ability to differentiate between colors.
Other Pertinent Job Information: While performing the duties of this job:
- The associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
- The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance.
- The associate may lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is usually loud.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top