THDF Outfeed Operator I (Unilin US MDF)
Being an industry leader would not be possible without a winning team. Unilin US MDF is constantly looking for creative, innovative, and enthusiastic winners like yourself to join our team in the areas of Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Logistics/Supply Chain. We offer a variety of challenging and exciting career opportunities at our different operations facilities locations and headquarters office in Dallas, TX. Unilin US MDF is dedicated to attracting, developing, and retaining winning team members in every aspect of our business. Start your career search today and find the perfect fit!
- Operates raw board handling conveyors, saws and does various quality control checks.
- Monitors the continuous production of the product through Outfeed conveyors, saws and stackers.
- Identifies process variation, determines the source, and works to eliminate it. Works closely with Quality Control.
- Performs root cause analysis on problems.
- Communicates with other control room operator’s to maintain stabile and consistent production.
- Assists in planning and executing production line shutdowns to minimize downtime while maximizing efficiency.
- Monitors raw board quality and takes immediate action to eliminate problems negatively impacting it.
- Performs basic maintenance related tasks.
- Directs Outfeed housekeeping activities during outages.
- Assists maintenance personnel in performing technical work.
- Performs other related duties as required.
PLEASE NOTE: this is a rotating Day shift position. 7 am - 7 pm
Requires 2 or more years experience in a manufacturing environment
Core competencies include strong communication and interpersonal skills, listening skills, data analysis and interpretation.
- Must be able to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on concrete.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures up to 110 degrees and dusty environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 80 lbs occasionally.
- Must be able to climb vertical ladders, multiple flights of stairs and work off elevated surfaces.
- Must not have any limitations in regards to working in confined spaces or wearing a respirator for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to wear hearing protection, eye protection, and steel toe shoes.
- Must be able to make repetitive motions involving twisting and turning and using the force of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to kneel and bend over frequently.
- Must be able to climb on and work around machinery resulting in awkward or uncomfortable positions.
- Must be able to sit and drive forklift on uneven driving surface.
- Must have vision of 20/50(corrected or not).
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top