Technical Analyst - Sales Operations
Is data modeling in your DNA? Do you consider yourself a Big Data guru? Are you comfortable working behind the scenes? IS SQL and Excel your thing? If so, we want to talk to you about our Technical Data Analyst opening. This role provides the intellectual horsepower needed to help our Commercial Sales Leadership make strategic decisions based on great market analyses and research. P
Build Marketing Models backed by reliable and accurate statistical data for major metros to include:
- Market share opportunity vs. current market share and headcount needs by market segment
- New hire alignment to customers by segment and rebalancing of team account assignments
- Product trending and gaps by platform and segment
- Top Customers and Potential Grow/Target customers by Channel and segment including International
- Project leads and Project activity by Customer with insights to decision makers and influencer contact info
Research/recommend and harness internal and external software, applications, programs and functional areas to manipulate and present sales analytics recommendations and actionable data.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in technical field, preferably Computer Science/ Statistics/ IS
Experience: 2 years+ in Business Analytics
Competencies: Highly skilled with SQL/SAP HANA, Excel, Access, Tableau, Salesforce.com, Hybris.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top