TECHNICAL ANALYST II
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
This position will ensure software developed is held to company quality standards through code and design reviews
- Ability to produce quality code in a timely manner
- Deliver software and implementing packages
- Participates in the software design, software development, and package implementation
- Ability to Translate Functional Need into Technical specification
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Ability to comprehend “big picture” when presented with abstract requirements.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ year’s of development experience
- Strong RDBMS experience, particularly Oracle and/or SQL server
- Solid working knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows Server OS
- Knowledge and experience with Warehouse Management and/or Transportation and/or Forecasting Systems a plus
- Experience with business rules engines, workflow systems & product configurations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works independently with minimal oversight
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top