TEAM LEADER - SSC CUSTOMER SERVICE
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with
The Team Leader - Customer Service performs a variety of customer service duties as well as leads Customer Service Representatives in the performance of their duties.
- Leads Customer Service Representatives in the performance of their duties. Trains, coaches, and provides guidance to Customer Service Representatives.
- Executes duties of Customer Service Rep II.
- Completes all aspects of SSC Order Management.
- Responsible for purchasing activity (placing/receiving PO’s in systems and in warehouse).
- Provides backup support for various warehouse duties as needed (assembly, checking and loading of customer orders).
- Executes daily office tasks and office administration.
- Executes shipping and receiving tasks as needed.
- Provides service in showroom.
- Operates forklift equipment.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Ensures adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires High School Diploma or GED
- Dal Systems (Online, PC, JDE) knowledge
- Computer Software Knowledge (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
- SSC Operating Procedures
- Certified Forklift Operator
- 3 or more years customer service experience
- Supervisor or lead level experience preferred
- Math skills
- Organization Skills
- “Multi-tasking” abilities
- Time Management
- Detail Oriented
- Safety conscious
Other Pertinent Job Information:
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top