Talent Development Manager
The Talent Development Manager works in partnership with our HR Business Partners and business leaders to identify, develop and manage the organizational and talent development needs of the company.
- Design, develop and manage talent development programs and processes in order to build a successful talent pipeline for company leadership positions.
- Partner with the Director of Organizational Effectiveness, HRBPs and senior leadership to identify the core competencies needed to perform successfully in the various functions throughout the organization.
- Partner with the Director of Organizational Effectiveness, HRBPs and senior leadership to develop and manage the succession planning process.
- Manage the organization’s talent review process.
- Design, develop and manage the high potential program for the organization, including the identification of high potential talent and the development process for the identified talent.
- Partners with HRBPs and managers to identify performance/competency gaps for identified talent within the organization, then recommends developmental opportunities address these gaps.
- Facilitates the career development discussions with HRBPs, managers and employees.
- Plan, develop, implement and administer career related programs for employees throughout their development.
- Develop and manage the organization’s trainee programs (Sales Trainee and Manager in Training programs).
- Design, develop and manage the sales training program.
- Measure the effectiveness of the Talent Development programs, systems, tools and procedures – review and make recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed.
Education and Knowledge:
Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
10+ years of experience in talent management, leadership development and/or organizational development.
Strong facilitation, communication, project management and leadership skills. Experience coaching leaders at all levels. Innovative and collaborative team player. Ability to think strategically while maintaining focus on execution.
Back to top