Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
EOE MINORITIES / FEMALES / PROTECTED VETERANS / DISABLED
- Responsible for securing the corners of finished rugs by melting the yarn with the Ultrasonic gun.
- Responsible for performing this job in a quality and productive manner.
- Expected to maintain all housekeeping items and follow all housekeeping procedures associated with the position.
- Responsible for stacking, bagging, folding, turning, and boxing rugs.
- Responsible for retrieving yarn for the serger/fringer.
- Responsible for cutting plastic/labels from rugs.
- Responsible for other various job duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Responsible for sliding rugs to the inspector
- Expected to follow all safety procedures associated with the position.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
Back to top