SUPPLY CHAIN RESOURCE PLANNER
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Resource Planner is responsible for SSC stock replenishment planning; Supply Chain representative with RDC’s, manufacturing, transportation.
Two areas of planning include Manufactured Products and Sources Products.
Manufactured Product Resource Planners determine what products each plant should produce each week and the schedule for that production. Manage and coordinate this planning through various forecasting methods such as customer demand forecasting and sales forecast. Utilizes various tools such as sales history reports and inventory comparisons to ensure accurate forecasting.
Sources Product Resource Planners work with suppliers (both domestic and international), RDCs and Sales to determine inventory levels in our distribution network. Also responsible for accurate forecasting and production scheduling, inventory turns and product availability issues.
- Determines and analyzes weekly stock replenishment for internal customer SSC’s by analyzing customer demand, sales forecast, lead-time and safety stock data.
Responds to and advises the SSC’s on moderately complex problems from suppliers, manufacturing plants, distribution centers, transportation, customer service, sales and marketing.
Analyzes and updates the planning parameters and related data within the planning systems.
Assists in product transfer decisions between factories and manufactured or sourced product suppliers and the SSC or direct to the customer (DTC).
Uses knowledge of data, systems, and systems interface to resolve problems or suggest supply chain solutions.
Serves as Supply Chain Planning representative at cross-functional meetings. (Home Centers Distribution, Transportation, Information Technology, and Customer Service.)
Monitor the large order process to streamline the logistics footprint and optimize the SOS.
Response to data requests from team members.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Education and Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in Supply Chain Management, Operations, Logistics, Business, Economics, Mathematics or related field.
- Certified in Production Inventory Management (CPIM) designation preferred.
- 1 - 3 yrs. previous material planning/supply chain management experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficiency in SAP, MS Excel and Access.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Back to top