SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for the execution of capacity planning, key metric monitoring and material purchasing initiatives within Mohawk Industries Laminate and Wood Division.
Drives results and improvement initiatives for the supply chain products under their supervision.
- Collaborates with product management to create the demand plan for specific product types and ensures the accuracy of the sales forecast to the plant/item level of detail.
- Develops short and long-term capacity plans from the demand forecast as part of the monthly S&OP process. Prepares and presents the monthly S&OP plan.
- Tracks and publishes weekly key performance indicators for on-time shipment, fill rates, production schedule adherence and inventory quality vs. goals.
- Plans and executes material resupply orders and monitors inventory to effectively meet production demand.
- Monitors and reports on inventory quality for all product types in monthly and quarterly review meetings.
- Suggests technological upgrades/automation of existing processes and systems, and supports the implementation of the recommendations.
- Builds relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the supply chain strategies support company goals while meeting customer expectations.
- Masters demand planning software and participates in refining statistical models and work process flows to improve demand planning productivity and reduce forecast error.
- Plays a lead role in the annual volume planning process.
- Presents and communicates data to all levels of management.
Education & Knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience in supply chain operations, inventory or production planning in Consumer Durables manufacturing.
- BS in Supply Chain, Logistics or an analytical discipline or equivalent experience is required. MBA/ advanced degree a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of supply chain management process flows from requirement to fulfillment.
- Proficient in data retrieval, database manipulation/organization, and a demonstrated ability to analyze data and present solutions that add value to the customer (external or internal).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have excellent presentation, creation, and performance skills.
- Ability to analyze and work through problem solutions, be poised with all levels of management and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including proficiency in Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of key ERP systems and Forecasting/Demand Planning software tools.
- Proven collaborative and consultative abilities. Superior planning skills in order to prioritize and balance multiple changing projects simultaneously.
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct
- Normal office environment
- Local & domestic travel
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant. (EEO/AA M/F/D/V)
Back to top