Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
Hours for this position are approximately 5PM - 2AM
Directs daily activities of assigned group of hourly and temporary employees working in a Distribution Center. Activities of employees supervised could include loading, shipping and receiving products, or office and clerical functions. Develops work schedules, and monitors employee performance. Trains employees, and ensures policies and procedures are followed.
- Schedule and oversee employee job assignments to meet customer needs
- Participate in hiring decisions of new employees and monitor employee performance
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures
- Conduct performance evaluations, and administer corrective action when appropriate
- Warehouse Supervisors may train new employees on equipment operation, shipping, receiving, loading, unloading, and other warehouse responsibilities
- Provide backup in absence of manager, and backup other employees, performing any functions needed in assigned area
- Set a positive example for employees by demonstrating safe work habits, dependability, and commitment to perform quality work
- Assist in leading safety meetings and implementing safety initiatives
- Keep staff well informed of new procedures and any other changes
- Warehouse Supervisors may be responsible for overseeing inventory control and cycle counts
- Address and resolve customer service issues as they arise
- May compile and analyze data and reports related to warehouse operations
- Complete other assignments and projects as requested by management
- Supervise hourly and temporary employees.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring decisions.
- Authority to administer corrective action and recommend pay increases.
- No authority to terminate employees without management and Human Resources approval
- May assist in budgeting activities and salary administration.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred or a combination of educati
- Experience in functions being supervised.
- Previous supervision experienced preferred.
- Good working knowledge of AS400
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Basic knowledge and commitment to Mohawk safety standards
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top