SUPERVISOR RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE I
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
To plan, organize, direct, supervise, control and improve the quality of the day-to-day and long-term activities of the branch customer service unit according to Company standards to ensure customer satisfaction. Relies on limited judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals. Reports to Manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Plan, organizes, Supervises and controls the quality of the activities of Customer Service Representatives.
- Assigns duties to associates and schedules work hours and vacations.
- Coaches, counsels and Trains associate in Company policies, departmental procedures and job duties.
- Analyze and response to complaints, requirements, issues considering their nature and complexity
- Handles administrative duties as required.
- May receive, investigate, evaluate, and settle complaints and claims of customers.
- Authorizes retention of data and preparation of documents for use during customer inquiries.
- Provides daily, weekly, and monthly production reports.
- Conduct performance appraisals for department staff.
- Identify training needs of subordinates and coordinate with training department for training program.
- Issues written and oral instructions to subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among employees and resolves grievances.
- Monitors unit activities for compliance to company procedures and workflows
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, and 2-3 years of progressively responsible related experience. OR Associates Degree with 3-5 years related experience.
Experience must include a minimum of 2 years in a lead or senior role working with diverse work group.
- Understanding of and proficiency in activities that make up the functional accountabilities of Operations areas: methods, processes, procedures and techniques.
- Understanding of Company processing systems and interfaces as they impact department processing.
- Thorough knowledge of Company operating procedures and personnel policies
- Understanding of management practices: administrative management, project control, supervisory techniques, analysis and design techniques, quantitative methods; resource management; planning, logic follow-through.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; effective interpersonal skills. Judgment, tact and diplomacy, Leadership skills, employee motivation skills.
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top