SUPERBA OPERATOR-CARADON, CHATSWORTH, GA
Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Bigelow, Daltile, Durkan, Karastan, Lees, Marazzi, Mohawk, Pergo, Unilin, Quick-Step and IVC. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
EOE Minorities/Females/Disabled/Protected Veterans
- Threads and repairs breakouts to maintain efficiency and meet production standards
- Pro-actively identify yarn quality during production runs
- Selects and stages tubes for winder operation
- Doffs off finished yarn packages as required
- Maintains daily production records
- Performs other duties as required
- High School Graduate or GED preferred.
- Must successfully complete all on the job training.
- Must successfully complete all required health and environmental safety training.
- Ability to communicate in English and follow verbal or written instructions.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Ability to maintain an acceptable level of attendance in accordance with company and department guidelines
Back to top