SUESSEN OPERATOR - Oak River South
Performs any combination or all of the following duties:
- Pushes buggies of yarn from the twister to the Suessen.
- Creels packages of yarn from buggies to the Suessen.
- Threads, restarts yarn through the Suessen.
- Labels and marks cones as required for production standards.
- Doffs off cones of two ply yarns.
- Performing minor maintenance as necessary
- Stays informed of applicable OSHA and company guidelines and operating procedures, and proactively identifies unsafe working, building, and other environmental conditions to management and/or appropriate department for resolution.
- Ensures compliance to all company and regulatory safety and environmental guidelines and practices to include wearing the appropriate safety garments, using the appropriate tools and equipments, and exercising the required safety behaviors for the task at hand.
Performs other duties as required.
High school graduate or GED equivalency preferred
No prior experience required
Successful completion of all on the job training
Successful completion of all required health and environmental safety training
Meet Some of Mohawk Industries's Employees
Sales Territory Manager
Natalia is responsible for servicing around 100 accounts throughout the Orlando, Florida area, communicating with clients over the phone and taking the time to visit them in person.
Back to top