SR. SITECORE DEVELOPER
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is a leading supplier of flooring for both residential and commercial applications. Mohawk offers a complete selection of carpet, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone, vinyl, rugs and other home products. These products are marketed under the premier brands in the industry, which include Mohawk, Karastan, Lees, Bigelow, Dal-Tile, American Olean, Unilin and Quick Step.
Our close knit team of dedicated professional has made us the success we are today in exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Mohawk Industries, Inc.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is currently reviewing top candidates for the role of Senior Sitecore Developer. The Senior Sitecore Developer will be responsible for delivery of solutions within a IS team. The candidate will work as a part of a global technology team to implement and maintain web applications using Sitecore and provide technical leadership on large, complex Sitecore projects and support in developing enhancements and continuous improvement activities. This position will provide a variety of professional development opportunities in a leading edge technology environment and team that is using some of the best products on the market to create industry leading digital experiences.
- Works with IS colleagues and project sponsors/customers to determine the long-term application architecture and strategy.
- Provides leadership and development skills to efficiently develop code that can be leverages across multiple sites. It is important to build synergies around development objects for reuse rather than have to rebuild every time.
- Participates in technical design sessions providing input on best practices.
- Analyzes and provides technical advice and direction with regarding the interface/integrate of supported systems with the rest of the application portfolio; analyzes how the supported applications can best serve business functions; recognizes the impact to the business of proposed applications changes and advises IS colleagues accordingly.
- Documents and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and “lessons learned”; ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural/development standards and established methodologies and practices.
- Participates on project teams serving as an IT technical expert on strategic long-range and highly complex projects that span the organization, crossing business unit boundaries.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related discipline with an information technology focus.
- At least 5 years of experience with asp.net web development and architecture
(a substantial amount of which needs to effectively be Sitecore experience)
Candidates will need to have led multiple end-to-end Sitecore implementations as a certified Sitecore Developer
- Experience with integration of Sitecore and other 3rd party applications such as Marketing Automation, e-commerce, CRM, etc.
- Experience implementing Sitecore DMS and campaign automation
- Experience with SOA architecture, REST, MVC, LINQ, Lucene, SOLR, oAuth
- Familiarity with Azure, AWS, openstack, and industry CDNs
- Experience with responsive design, jQuery, CSS3 and mobile site delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Availability for occasional travel based on client and project needs
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills; ability to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with internal and external customers
- Ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others, and gains understanding
- Ability and willingness to accept responsibility, willingness to challenge established practices and draw relevant conclusions, including the persistence and willingness to take calculated risk, to stimulate, market and sell new ideas within the organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a diverse work group, to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Ability to manage/implement projects and contributes to concept development, and ability to identify, analyze and resolve business issues through solution-oriented projects
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment and/or crisis situation and render good decisions to resolve the problems, maintain safety and ensure adherence to Corporate Code of Conduct.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).
Back to top